still life nr1

still life nr1

Thursday 31 March 2011

Project 4 more that one view .

Project 4 more that one view.

Stage 2 scanning vertically.

I started this stage on A3 format but that was not enough.  I decided to add another A4 paper to continue a bottom part of my drawing.
To make my composition more interesting I tried to fit all parts of that room, with wall, fool and ceiling.  Moreover, I decided to take a corner of that room as an object of my drawing.  This is a very exploring task for my eye to observe.  Hope I manage to catch this room from few a different perspectives.
I used a 2B pencil to draw this task.
I could not draw more shadows as there was no strong sun on that day.  When I was drawing, I realised that this is an interesting subject for my next painting.





Stage 3 Drawing from right to left.
Just like in stage 2, I started this drawing on an A3 sheet of paper, but it was necessary to extend from both sides.  Therefore, A3 is the middle part and A4 from left and right side.  Again, I used 2B pencil.  This is an open composition but not as exciting to the eye as my previous one, I think.  Maybe the reason for that is I was too close to both sides.  However, there is a good part in my opinion.  The right side with the window and nice day light gives a place to play with light and shadow.
Should I use this as a subject for my next painting?



  






No comments:

Post a Comment