still life nr1

still life nr1

Thursday 13 January 2011

Project 3 -Stage 3

STAGE 3: An Interior  With a Flower or Plant
Concentrating on a subject I kept my painting as simple as I could and colours as bright as they were.
Although I am not sure if the blue glass looks like glass? I still don't know how to paint a glass effect and I know that I really need to work on that.

When I look closely on a part of my painting with the glass I can see that it is not as see-through as it should be. The part where my blue glass meets the wall shouldn't be so pure, I think I should have tried to find the right colour for a bit longer.


What I like about this part is the place where the stalk is nearly invisible on the green curtain.

I also like the colour of my curtain on which I tried to find a warm green in the shadow part and cool green in the part where the light was.

No comments:

Post a Comment